Thursday, January 5, 2012

Put A Bird On It

The "bird trend."

Started about 2 years ago...we were on the forefront of that bandwagon.

Like jumped in feet first...
Cue Portlandia..."In Portland, you can put a bird on something and just call it art."



You can find birds on any sort of merchandise anywhere now. I may even venture to say it's getting a bit out of hand.

The Gals are still very guilty...

Birds on stationary.

Birds on a change purse.

Birds on a journal.

Bird car magnet.

Ceramic bird.

Bird magnets.

Birds on note cards.

Bird car air freshener.

Birds on a 2012 planner.

Birds on a wallet.

Birds on a t-shirt.

If you liked it then you should have put a bird on it?

7 comments:

  1. As a mama of a sweet baby girl nicknamed "Birdie" with a bird themed nursery, I approve this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the first one I thought of when I was taking pictures of the bird merch, Amanda! I wish we would have seen this when you were putting the nursery together...I would have loved saying, "Just put a bird on it!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gals, is your shop on-line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, unfortunately our shop is not online. However, if you see something you're interested in, email us--we do ship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    Brother TN315Y Yellow Toner Cartridge for Brother Laser Printer Toner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely Great. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.
    Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot

    ReplyDelete