Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Week in Photos


Last week I stumbled upon an awesome website, GOOD

They have several fun "projects" that you can partake in. 

The 30 Day - Document Your Life challenge caught my eye. Since our daily working lives have been less than interesting lately, hence leaving us with very little content to blog, we decided this would be something amusing to try.

The fun part--we haven't shared the photos with the other Gal!

Two Gals Presents: Madge's Week in Photos...



Jenny's photos will be showcased next week!

We really have ENJOYED this little project and have encouraged several of our friends and family to try it as well. Give it a try--we'd love to see your photos!!

P.S. Have no fear--the "Mini Mental Exam" was a folder in an exam room at my doctors office. A test that I did not have to take.

3 comments:

  1. Love these. I have a nephew (on my husband's side) who is currently doing the 365 daily photos. Of course, this year it will be 366. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I'd like to see what his year consisted of--and what great timing, a leap year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see his photos on Flickr. His name on the site is howlermano. Here's a direct link:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/33687763@N02/

    ReplyDelete