Thursday, December 22, 2011

Festive Tunes - Margaret's Pick for 2011


T-Minus 2 days, 2 hours, 45 minutes.

Does anyone else feel as if it has been the holiday season for an extremely extended period of time this year?

Continuing on with our favorite festive tunes...

Madge's Pick: "Winter Song" by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson

Why is it Madge's Pick: "I have a few reasons. 1. It's really a beautiful song. 2. I think it has a bit more to do with the 'Christmas Spirit,' rather than most of the Christmas songs out there. And 3. It doesn't directly pertain to Christmas."

Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson - Winter Song



Side Note: After watching the video, I really think the two girls in the video freakishly resemble Jenny and I...if I had brown hair.

What does Margaret really, really want for Christmas this year?


New slipper boots. Desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment